[pp.int.general] R?ttning mitt?t, sort of: some thoughts for the mailing list

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Fri May 23 14:14:39 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:29:25AM +0200, Cal. wrote:
> Il 21/mag/2014 20:16 "Betiel" <betielix at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> >> It's not sustainable.
> > We do not know that yet. I believe is to early to say.
> Not only that. Every organization style has a success ratio. What's the
> swarmstyle one? Five to ten percent? Well, that's a great success ratio.

I don't know where you have those numbers from, but from my perspective
the greatest pirate success was the chain reaction that started with the
Berlin elections, and that was due to a rare combination of humility,
respect and liquid democracy.

Consensus was the winning swarm in that case, not somebody's leadership.

[random ad hominem rambling removed]