[pp.int.general] Live: EU election reporting about results

Josef Ohlsson Collentine josef at piratetimes.net
Sun May 25 17:29:08 CEST 2014

Hi pirates!

We will be reporting live about the election results of the 15 pirate
parties in the EU elections. I believe it will the fastest and most
accurate results for the ones that want to follow how the pirate party does
in different countries. Follow it here:
http://piratetimes.net/live-european-parliament-election-results/

Help us by spreading the word on social media and providing us with
updates. You can also use #votepirate for discussion. We're still looking
for a few more people to help us report live about the events.

Kindly,
Josef

*Organizational Administrator for Pirate Times *http://piratetimes.net
Contact me for any questions or concerns and I will do my best to help you.
Also working as International Contact for PPSE.

*Other contact:*
Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine
Cel: +46 73 824 9849 (text me, if urgent)