[pp.int.general] This mailing list is a limited and fragile resource

seykron seykron at partidopirata.com.ar
Mon May 26 22:13:38 CEST 2014

Outstanding!

I just want to add something: I understand you are afraid of vandalism,
but the only way to deal properly with it is to wait until it does
happen and take decisions from real facts. If you build walls, people
that want to participate will stay on the other side too. It is
analogous to security by obscurity: people that really want to make
damage will succeed anyway; people that want to learn and understand
what is behind your walls will be disappointed and will go to another
place.

There are tons of strategies to deal with cyber-vandalism, the
cyberspace community has more than 30 years dealing with it. If you
need help, we have an infrastructure group that can help you with some
ideas.

Regards,

Matías