[pp.int.general] EU: Consulatation to patents has started

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Fri Oct 17 17:34:17 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

from 14.10.2014 til 31.01.2015 there is a consultation to patents on EU level – http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/industrial-competitiveness/industrial-policy/intellectual-property-rights/patents-standards/index_en.htm .
That's THE opportunity to to turn eu politics effectively to the pirate position by respective input of us to the consultation, which is:

• http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=statutes:manifesto#patent_system_reform

Or a little bit more detailed (german):
• http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Parteiprogramm#Patentwesenhttp://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Europawahl_2014/Wahlprogramm#Patentehttp://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Bundestagswahl_2013/Wahlprogramm#Patente_und_Markenrecht

I haven't even had a look at the consultation, yet.

We should do something about this consultation.
Maybe something like our successful copywrongs initiative ?
For this we must clear or let's say work out two issues:
• What's the optimal costum pirate answer to the consulation ?
• What's possibly the most easy way to participate on the consultation by a support website. Is it just giving advice to the several questions ? Or can the process itself be simplyfied like at the copywrongs initiative ?

Greetings,
Torben Lechner