[pp.int.general] Cybermobbing and conspiracy theories in the PPI-Forum

Raymond Johansen johansen.raymond2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:36:39 CEST 2015

Seconded!

[Very good email, sir! And I hope that all the other trolls meet the same
fate]

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Andreas Czák <Sonstwer at piratenpartei.at>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> i'm writing to you because of the PPI Forum (and because all the official
> coordinators in the PPAT are busy)
>
> One of our members got thrown out because of cybermobbing and threatening
> to do physical harm to other pirates - This *ex-member* who got thrown
> out was also shown in TV in a report on *cyber-mobbing*- always in
> context to the pirates -
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t88hOA4PCTY#t=16m1s
>
> *Long story short.*
>
> This guy is *currently administrating the Austrian Board of the PPI*,
> writing his hate messages there and linking them on twitter. He recently
> removed the other administrator who is an elected representive of the PPAT
>
> Current topics he's currently writing about - why vaccination is evil
> (with links to a website promoting chemtrails conspiracy)
> http://www.pp-international.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=47394
>
> Why passive Smoke is no risk to anyone
> http://www.pp-international.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=47359
>
> The list goes on with
>
>    - declaration of war to certain pirates,
>     - calling them communist agents,
>     - members of mafia,
>     - fascists
>

> The pirate party of austria does not want to be set in context to people
> doing cybermobbing or promoting conspiracy theories.
>
> *who ever is administrating the PPI forum should PLEASE immediately throw
> out the Austrian administrator and provide administrative rights to one of
> our elected boardmembers*
> either bv at piratenpartei.at or bgf at piratenpartei.at -
> reference https://www.piratenpartei.at/partei/parteiorgane/
>
> Greets
> Andreas "Sonstwer" Czák
> former intl. delegate PPAT
> currently NGO activist at ATTAC Austria

*Raymond Johansen  |  +47 911 35 863*

Int. Team, Pirate Party of Norway / raymond at piratpartiet.no
FreeAnons Advisory Board   |  Global Pirate Activist

facebook.com/RayJoha / twitter.com/RayJoha2
Hard core pirate HCPP / PPNO / PPUK / PPDE

*PGP Key ID 0xC0F1C0E0 rayjoha at unseen.is <rayjoha at unseen.is>*