[pp.int.general] Invitation - Piratecon Mariánské Lázně

Mikuláš Peksa mikulas.peksa at pirati.cz
Thu Apr 2 13:43:29 CEST 2015

Dear fellow Pirates,

The Czech and German Pirate Parties are pleased to announce the upcoming Piratecon.

It will take place in the Pirate haven - Mariánské lázně - where Czech Pirate Party recently gained 22 % in communal elections and now has a mayor there. Come find out how we did it! Also, we will focus mainly on local administration and public relations issues. We are waiting you on May 15th – 17th.

Jakub Michalek and Jiri Ulip - leading Czech Pirate Party communal representatives from Prague and Brno respectively - have recently announced their contributions. We are also looking for session submissions from Pirates, NGOs and Academia on various topics related to communal politics. Should you have anything interesting to contribute, we eager to hear your experience!

Find out more about the event on our website:

www.piratecon.eu

including location description and inspiration for possible session topics. Registration for the conference is already open, so don't wait and plan today!

Please share this information with your party members.

On behalf of the organisation team,

Mikuláš Peksa
Czech Pirate Party