[pp.int.general] Tell something good about PPI

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:03:41 CET 2015

Hi there,

Let's gather the good about PPI. Let's concentrate on the more
concrete stuff that had real positive impact on our parties. There is
a lot of structure in PPI that does not seem to do anything positive -
but generates a lot of flame wars. Maybe we don't need it - but
instead we should concentrate on the good stuff.

So here is a list from me:
- thanks to PPI I've met many pirates from other countries - this
improved cooperation in things like the Freedom not Fear protests in
2013.
- I've learned a lot about what kills international movements

--
Zbigniew Łukasiak
PP-PL