[pp.int.general] Tell something bad about PPI

Raymond Johansen johansen.raymond2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:44:14 CET 2015

Let me start then. Sth bad..hmmm ..... PPI just lost Australia

Ray

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I guess I'll wait and see how many fingers I need to count the
> interventions in the other thread ;).
>
> > Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:05:20 +0100
> > From: zzbbyy at gmail.com
> > To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
> > Subject: [pp.int.general] Tell something bad about PPI
>

> > I know people will not be able to stop their criticism. I wish they
> > don't do that on the "Tell something good about PPI" - so I created
> > this thread for them :)
> >
> > --
> > Zbigniew Lukasiak

Raymond Johansen
@RayJoha2

FREEANONS ADVISORY BOARD

Hard core pirate HCPP / PPNO / PPUK / PPDE | Global privacy activist

PGP Key ID 0xC0F1C0E0 rayjoha at unseen.is

Such Calls encrypted phone +1 845-233-6950 (also accepts SMS)
http://suchcalls.com/

facebook.com/RayJoha