[pp.int.general] Tell something bad about PPI

Galileo Galilei otrosmundos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:56:49 CET 2015

 Too much organized. This should be a much more basic structure. The
only purpose to that kind of organization is to unify common ideas
from the movement.

Too much centered in stupid "chair cat fights" We, as a movement don't
need to have a solid structure to start working between other parties
from the movement.

Work in tha Organization should be more liquid, more dinamic. Not
getting too much strictly legal in procedures to start doing things.
Sounds stupid. Each party included has its own rules in their way of
working.

--
"Natural e Inconfundible :)"
"La informatica es una competición entre los ingenieros del software,