[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI online General Assembly on 29.03.2015

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Sat Feb 21 22:15:42 CET 2015

Hi Lisa!

Am 21.02.2015 um 21:34 schrieb Lisa:
> I think PPAU tried to do that, but you kind of shat them in the face.

I believe you to be a well educated and well informed pirate. I am very
sure your language slipped by mistake.

Else: for "useful" information I would suggest to everyone just
re-listen to the previous meeting of the board of PPI. Everyone might
get an first hand impression so to say and will not be talking on
information given by hearsay.

> Nice try on retaking the narrative though.

To put it plain clear – if I would not have been accused of "being
acting on behalf PP-DE as a member of PPI board" and therefore abstain
from each vote for not conflicting with any interest whats'o'ever – I
would have voted yes for the PP-AU proposal.

And if going even further back in time you will see that I am among
those pushing for an online GA (even in 2014).

And in my believe PPI still has to move on and fulfill its task. Though
take backs are on the way.

Best regards

Thomas