[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI online General Assembly on 29.03.2015

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:55:05 CET 2015

What are the arguments for this organization of the oGA?

I concur the arguments of Andrew and others that doing it only via
mumble will generate a lot of chaos again. Online  GA does not need to
fit into any tight time slot - and thus can be a lot more asynchronous
and text based and give people copious time to read, understand and
consider the motions.

Cheers,
Zbigniew Łukasiak

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Thomas Gaul
<thomas.gaul at pp-international.net> wrote:

> Sunday, 29. March 2015 Day of the online General Assembly
>
> 09:00 CET Delegates accreditation (at the latest)
> 10:00 CET Opening of the online General Assembly
>
> * RoP
> * Motions
> * Issue of statements
>
> 18:00 CET Official Conference End