[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI online General Assembly on 29.03.2015

Galileo Galilei otrosmundos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:13:22 CET 2015

Must repeat.

Too much burocracy for the real purpose of PPI.

Each country has it's own rules.. and a Global movement cant be over
the specifications of all the posibilities. The only purpose for that
organization is to develop a "COMMON" (not a hardcore) objective, to
share campaigns, and to check and validate parties around the world,
delegitimizing those who takes only the name.

Losing time in empty discussions and stupid rules doesn't help neither
that organization nor the movement itself.

It is not about winning a chair or gaining reputation that we are
goint to do our job. It's about deveolping work groups and getting in
contact with other pirates. It's about starting to create "pirate
knowledge" around the world.

What do you wanna do, to fight with your equals or to change the world?

--
"Natural e Inconfundible :)"
"La informatica es una competición entre los ingenieros del software,