[pp.int.general] What have you done in 2015 to support copyright reform?

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Tue Feb 24 16:24:29 CET 2015

So, now I've done another thing:
I wanted to call another german MEP; I had someone of the liberals in mind, but I didn't find someone
like this in the culture comitee. But I've noticed, that some MEPs listed for the culture comitee are listed
as 'members' and others only as 'substitute members'; it's better to head for the real 'members', so the first ones.
Then I tried to call the culture comitee member Martin Sonneborn, but nobody picked up the phone there.
After that I have called an NGO named 'geteilt e.V. - gegen die Digitale Spaltung der Gesellschaft' (seperated e.V. - against the digital seperation of society). This NGO promotes proper set up and development of broadband internet infrastructure.
I've asked the NGO to let me ghostwrite a statement for them, which they then receive and send to 6 MEPs,
and they accepted my suggestion. So, within the next days I will sit down, write a critic to the copyright report,
in which the report is criticized for not going far enough in interest of the public, and then I will send it to them.

Have you already done similar stuff regarding the copyright reform 2015 ? Plz tell us.

Greetings,
Torben Lechner