[pp.int.general] Alex Jones - Posts by PPI Account on Facebook

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Fri Jan 23 22:31:01 CET 2015

Am 23.01.2015 um 20:58 schrieb Andreas Czák:
> Can someone (TM) please find out who is managing the PPI Facebook page
> and tell him or her, that he/she shouldn't publish articles from alex
> jones infowars?
>
> https://www.facebook.com/ppinternational/posts/1036084916417902
>
> thanks
>
> Sonstwer

Hi!

To be honest: I could delete delete it and I won't. There is nothing
offensive in the article. Just some "funny" idea. And I believe us
pirates do not support censorship! Especially active censorship!

We are open to ideas. May they sound against everything we have learnt
or no. And if some member of that group shares even the weirdest ideas:
we are pirates. Think for yourself!

Best regards

Thomas