[pp.int.general] Alex Jones - Posts by PPI Account on Facebook

Simon Frew simon.frew at pirateparty.org.au
Fri Jan 23 22:40:24 CET 2015

Alex Jones Infowars is even worse than sites like Natural News and
Collective Evolution. It is deeply unreliable, full of misinformation and
reflects poorly on the poster, in this case PPI.

I have unfollowed people for posting stuff from that site too often because
it is tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory crazy.

I'm not saying delete the article, just be aware it is much worse than even
Fox News.