[pp.int.general] Alex Jones - Posts by PPI Account on Facebook

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Fri Jan 23 23:08:41 CET 2015

Hi Simon!

Am 23.01.2015 um 22:40 schrieb Simon Frew:
> Alex Jones Infowars is even worse than sites like Natural News and
> Collective Evolution. It is deeply unreliable, full of misinformation and
> reflects poorly on the poster, in this case PPI.
>
> I have unfollowed people for posting stuff from that site too often because
> it is tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory crazy.
>
> I'm not saying delete the article, just be aware it is much worse than even
> Fox News.

I am totally aware about the source of this information. Personally, I'd
never ever use it - for good reasons. I cannot trust the source.

As I am sure the team member is reading our lines. He or she will learn
from it. And I am not trying to blame him or her.

We live and delop from our faults. May he or she learn from it!

Best regards

Thomas