[pp.int.general] Alex Jones - Posts by PPI Account on Facebook

Andreas Czák Sonstwer at piratenpartei.at
Fri Jan 23 23:11:07 CET 2015

Am 23.01.2015 um 22:31 schrieb Thomas Gaul:
> Am 23.01.2015 um 20:58 schrieb Andreas Czák:
>> Can someone (TM) please find out who is managing the PPI Facebook page
>> and tell him or her, that he/she shouldn't publish articles from alex
>> jones infowars?
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/ppinternational/posts/1036084916417902
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Sonstwer
>>
> Hi!
>
> To be honest: I could delete delete it and I won't. There is nothing
> offensive in the article. Just some "funny" idea.

Plus an image of an internet hoax insect, which has been going around in
the internet for ~10 years

> And I believe us
> pirates do not support censorship! Especially active censorship!

I'm not a 3rd party or government forcing you to delete it, i'm just
interested that pirates don't promote *swearword* websites.

> We are open to ideas. May they sound against everything we have learnt
> or no. And if some member of that group shares even the weirdest ideas:
> we are pirates.
Well are we open to the idea that the moonlanding never took place for
example?
You can proove that that's not true for example, but it's also one of
the "ideas" Alex Jones is promoting.

> Think for yourself!

You too - you can either spread important ideas through this account or
make a lot of people angry and/or unfollow the account.

Anyone posting there should think for him/herself before making all of
the pirates look like stupid bloody crazy amateurs.

> Best regards
>
> Thomas

Best regards
Sonstwer