[pp.int.general] Alex Jones - Posts by PPI Account on Facebook

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 22:00:43 CET 2015

You would not believe it!

Funny, you are one of the active guys very intentionally blocking the correction of many errors that keep stacking up since the 2012 PPI Assembly.

Bowing to blackmail. Idiot resolutions of the Court of Arbitration. Keeping pending matter off the agenda of the 2013 PPI GA, including blocking the micro to a present member. Retroactively applying new rules of procedure to ditch what you can not get rid of otherwise...

... and now pretending to be a jolly joking saint of a pirate.

True... we do not block naieve kids anymore... they are an easy to play with majority.

But pirates? Everyone of them thinks what he believes it to be must be the real thing ;).

No matter how much dirt stacks up.