[pp.int.general] Pirate Party MEP Fails to Deliver True Copyright Reform | TorrentFreak

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:23:16 CET 2015

On 28 January 2015 at 00:30, Christopher Clay <hello at c3o.org> wrote:
> Obviously there are very valid debates to be had over (a) the most
> efficient political tactic to achieve change or (b) that pesky
> tradeoff between the good and its enemy, the perfect.

Please, stop reposting those excerpts as if they mean something.
That's just a meaningless appeal to polyauthority.

There is a real problem with harmonization done this way: it worsens
copyright laws of some member states, and I'm not sure we can afford
that; I understand it is a good thing for the european union, I'm not
sure it's a good thing for us. So, please again, stop avoiding the
question.

Don't force me to read the fine report, I could, but I won't be able
to understand if that's true, without extensive knowledge of copyright
laws in every member state and every referenced text.