[pp.int.general] First board meeting on tuesday, 14th july

Patrick Schiffer patrick.schiffer at piratenpartei-nrw.de
Mon Jul 13 11:23:31 CEST 2015

Dear pirates,

I wish to invite all of you to the first meeting of the new PPI board on
tuesday, 14th of july at 22:00 CEST (8:00 PM GMT) in Mumble NRW.

If you are not familiar with Mumble, you find some help here:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/Mumble

Yesterday we had a first informal meeting about organizational
questions. The minutes are here:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2015-07-12

Pirate Times has published a short article about the general assembly in
Warsaw with short statements of Andrew and me: http://piratetimes.net/33911/

I look forward to the good cooperation with all of you! If you have any
questions, ideas or criticism of PPI or the Board have, speak with me on
all channels. I always have an open ear for you.

Note: I will be in Brussels at the PPEU GA next weekend and will be
happy to see one or the other of you.

Best Regards,
pakki

Patrick Schiffer