[pp.int.general] Summary of PPI GA in Warszawa

frantisek.kopriva at pirati.cz frantisek.kopriva at pirati.cz
Mon Jul 13 13:56:46 CEST 2015

Hello, Pirates!

We are really glad that we could have attended the last PPI GA. We are a
world-wide net of people, Pirate parties respectively. The main thing what
connect us are the Pirate ideas of course. But if we want to make an impact
in the world politics, we need an umbrella organization. PPI has many issues
to improve, that’s for sure.

But we hope it will be getting better and better and our organization will
be growing. And it is only up to us because we all together are PPI! So let’
s make it better - don’t be pessimistic and passive, be creative and
constructive.

We want to wish much successes and good luck to the newly elected board! We
trust you and be sure that if you need us, we are here to help you. ;-)

We also want to thank very much to PP-PL, especially Radek Pietroń for nice
weekend in Warszawa, everything was very well organized!

Have a nice day Pirates!

On behalf of the

International Department of Czech Pirate Party,

František Kopřiva

P.S. I’m personally very glad for all the new contacts I gained. We will
stay in touch. That’s also one of the ways of building PPI.

P.P.S. Sorry for my English and sorry for delay of this e-mail.