[pp.int.general] Recent events involving PPI

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Thu Mar 5 00:52:07 CET 2015

Hi Pirates,

there's a lot going on around PPI right now so I just wanted to share a
collection of links for anyone that wants to read up on some of the things
that has happened in 2015. This is how recent events have played out and
been portrayed in articles at Pirate Times. The events have been placed in
a logical time-line.
-----

PPI can't collect fees after CoA decision
http://piratetimes.net/ppi-board-cannot-collect-fees/

PPI takes help from PPAU to fix this during an extra-ordinary online GA
http://piratetimes.net/ppi-board-and-ppau-to-conduct-online-general-assembly/

Brendan (from PPAU) writes about this being the last chance for PPI to
reform http://piratetimes.net/this-is-our-last-chance-to-reform-ppi/

The vote, allowing PPAU to help PPI arrange the extra-ordinary GA, was
declared invalid. New voting didn't pass which caused PPI to disband the
current work done and create a new version of an extra-ordinary assembly in
its place without assistance from PPAU
http://piratetimes.net/online-ga-back-on-as-parties-leave-ppi-poll/

A clarification that PPI does have a functioning bank account and some of
the problems associated with this new account mentioned in comments on the
article http://piratetimes.net/correction-ppi-has-a-bank-account/

PPAU leaves PPI http://piratetimes.net/the-australian-pirates-leave-ppi/

PPI board responds on PPAU leaving
http://piratetimes.net/ppi-board-responds-to-ppau-membership-termination/

PPUK leaves PPI http://piratetimes.net/ppuk-bids-farewell-to-ppi-guest-post/

PPBE suspends their membership (very similar to leaving apart from not
formally decided yet)
http://piratetimes.net/ppbe-suspends-their-ppi-membership/

Kindly,
Josef

*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone
in Piratpartiet or internationally.

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +46 73 824 98 49 (text me, if urgent)

Public key: CD039BE3
<http://pgp.surfnet.nl/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9585E800CD039BE3> (only
encrypted files, mail is not safe)