[pp.int.general] Recent events involving PPI

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 05:27:06 CET 2015

Dear Pirates,
Introduction prior to impressions to share. My name is John Dickinson ( http://JohnDickinson.info ) )and also John David Roote, David James Roote, Rene Levesque, William Benjamin Parker, Philip Gerard Levasseur, and a few others including pet names,  The Pink Panther. Yes, I am an admitted pirate, since the sixties, and was happy, ~yarrh~ to see a group of like minded individually /independantly thinking folk who sounded like they might accept me in their emerging group. I read (reed) and read (red) what was offered. Some missions, goals, rules, opinions, positions and volunteer opportunities held me in yardarms.
I volunteered,  met with the State group, spent time with activities, publicity oriented engagements, and organized a local group. ( http://www.apojigo.com/SIPP )I volunteered at the Pirate Times where I encountered the same talkings one can find on any bulletin board: once there are misunderstandings, tones in bold types and disagreements, the name calling raises its ugliness. Listserves have served their purpose this past half century, so there must be a better way to agree to disagree in public. Maybe express everything in pictures so sarcasm is not lost. I don't know, but I glad for you all with or without your membership. I support PPI, PPBE, PPUK, and PPUA's to do as they did.
 I remain sincerely yours,
John Dickinson
=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want