[pp.int.general] Don't you think we should stand up and actually do something?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:47:40 CET 2015

We can't afford to show ourselves as assholes in public either. The German evolution has taught at least that much... from 13% to 1,3% because nobody read "Freedom of Speech for Dummies" (or was it Commies?).

PPI isn't doing much better, under big German influence.

You can't behave like kiddies AND have a serious impact in politics anywhere.