[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] [pp-leaders] Call for Donations

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Sat Mar 7 15:25:41 CET 2015

Well, good that you brought that up

we (The international coordinators of PP-CZ and PP-DE) are currently organizing an event (aimed mainly at the elected pirates to exchange about the local politics)
May 15th – 17th 2015, Mariánské lázně, Czech republic http://piratecon.eu/
the entrance fee is 10 EUR, we are currently looking actively for speakers and sponsors. You can already register today, I am sure that the questions you mentioned will be handled as part of the conference proceedings.

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator
Pirate Party of Germany

mobile: +49 172 853 44 91