[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] [pp-leaders] Call for Donations

thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Sat Mar 7 15:15:37 CET 2015

A mayor is elected? That's fantastic news! Now in the light of
international co-operation, I am most interested in:

How did they campaign? What was their media strategy? How did they reach
the voters? How did they raise funds? In short: how do we copy this
success?

Where is the bloody transfer of knowledge, instead of dangling success
around saying in so much words: Other parties are bigger and better than
yours and on this premise you should stfu.