[pp.int.general] financial statements PPI HQ

Koen De Voegt koen.devoegt at antwerpsepiraten.be
Sat Mar 7 15:56:57 CET 2015

Hello

Considering that much of the criticism towards PPI has been that it is far
to bureaucratic it might be a surprise to some of you that the minimum
legal requirements to run an organisation in Belgium have not been take
care of by the previous boards of PPI.

When Me and Anders learned last November that PPI HQ had never filled it's
tax return we took it onto ourself to regulate the situation immediately.

Another legal requirement is to annually file financial reports with the
Belgian government. This too never happened in the past. Last Tuesday I
deposited this documentation for the
years 2012 and 2013. This information is also posted to our wiki. Feel free
to examine it at: wiki.pp-international.net/Finances_PPI_Headquarters

In light of recent events I hope the efforts to fix PPI will not all be in
vain, but I fear they are...

Koen