[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] [pp-leaders] Call for Donations

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:06:17 CET 2015

Yes, PiratenPartei ONCE had voting expectations of over 13%. But you can not live on that forever, can you?

Last time some vote was cast in Germany you were still around 1,5%.

Actually, PPI is being a shame and a liability to all of those still in office... and we all know who we have to thank for it ;(.