[pp.int.general] financial statements PPI HQ

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:06:31 CET 2015

On 3/7/2015 11:48 AM, Gregory Engels wrote:
> Dear Lisa,
>
> I must immediately respond to the lies you are trying to spread here about my person.
> Please tone it down and refrain from it in future.
>
> 1) it was not my motion. It was brought up by Bastian in the said meeting.
>
> 2) If this motion will ever be successful, I fully support a meeting „behind closed doors",
> because it is a matter of personal integrity and everything of such scale needs
> a secrecy to protect the accused. We also have to follow the presumption of
> innocence - and to maintain it, the secrecy is needed.
> sincerely yours,

Ah, GOTCHA! You're for secret courts. I mean, the exact same argument
can be made for any criminal trial, that a closed door event will
'protect the innocent"

I don't know about anyone else on the list, but this sort of thing
worries the FUCK out of me. Especially when you realise that the person
who made this claim goes around and talks to NGOs and government
associations **IN OUR NAME**.

I think this underscores everything we've been saying for a long time.