[pp.int.general] financial statements PPI HQ

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Sat Mar 7 18:09:38 CET 2015

Dear Lisa,

please accept my sincere apologies.
I misread your original sentence as
"So how does this thankfulness
stand in relation to YOUR motion to remove Koen from the board?"

Since you actually have not accused me for bringing up this motion,
I am taking back the accusation of spreading lies. I might be a little
thin skinned, since I had to read of all the wrongs that I supposedly
have done, even if I was not at all involved (like in the fails of the
board of 2011-2012 including the proceedings of the Prague GA,
that I was not involved with). For some it is a personal warfare
against me personally. One have even coined the term „gregoryism“,
that is very striking for the current situation.

so again, I hope you can accept my apologies.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Board Member
Pirate Parties International