[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders] Call for Donations

Koen De Voegt koen.devoegt at antwerpsepiraten.be
Sat Mar 7 18:13:13 CET 2015

Hello Pirates,

I've just send out a money transfer for this cause of 10 Euro. I'm
confident that PPAU will use this funds wisely and that the best way they
can image to support our common cause is to send a slice of death tree half
way around the planet, so I have to go out of my way to pick up said slice
of tree and store it in a binder.

And if any of you wondered I supported this specific proposal. Not only
because it is by far the most humorous of all the proposals that were
suggested by the board member that though this was the most import issue
within PP that needed to be fixed. But also because it is obviously nearly
impossible for PPAU to survive without the support of the great
international support system that is PPI.

So I'm sorry to see you go PPAU, I seriously hope you are strong and brave
enough to fly on your own now. But rest assured your warm nest is still
here and you will always be welcomed back.

Your always loving and caring PPI,
Koen