[pp.int.general] Conflict of interest between national parties and PPI

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:31:33 CET 2015

I don't know - but for me the part where Gregory and Thomas are
accused of having a conflict of interest between their positions in
PPI and PP DE is also quite silly.

I suspect that many people representing the individual parties at the
PPI gatherings do hold some position in their respective party. I do.
And we choose the board from the delegates.

And the notion that even international coordinators should be barred
from holding PPI positions is doubly silly. That would mean that
parties would need to have a separate international coordinator and a
PPI coordinator.

What are really the situations where PPI and national parties have
conflicting interests? I can imagine that maybe fees and stuff like
that - but it all can be dealt with some minimal decency - do we need
additional bureaucracy for that?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak