[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders] RoP oGA 2015.1

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Sun Mar 8 17:27:27 CET 2015

Hello,

we had a short meeting discussing the Rules of Procedures.

Resulting from it - there is an Article 7a:

==Art. 7a Online Assembly==
# For an online assembly all delegates are remote and therefore there is no
need for a local proxy, deviating from the Art. 3.
# Deviating from Art 5 No. 3: motions and countermotions must be proposed
by email. An appropiate address will be announced by the chair at the
beginning of the meeting.
# Deviating from Art. 6: votes are given by division of the assembly having
yes, nay and abstain as an option.
# Deviating from Art. 7.: a procedural motion is indicated when somebody
enters the online-room "procedural motion".

The whole RoP can be found at https://ppi.piratenpad.de/oGA2015-RoP

Please review and give a feedback.

Best regards
Thomas