[pp.int.general] Don't you think we should stand up and actually do something?

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:25:16 CET 2015

Identity and shared values/culture - this is the corner stone for any
movement - agreed.
There is some work already done in this area - see for example
http://blog.pirates-without-borders.org/pirate-codex/ - this is of
course very little, but mention it for the record.

I don't think that we could invent a shared culture - it will grow
when we do stuff together - and reflect upon this. This needs to be
done in parallel - do things together and build shared values -
because it is the actions that give the concrete material to attach
our thinking to, to reflect upon - and the thinking will give us ways
to improve our actions.

This probably is material for a whole new discussion thread.

Z.

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/