[pp.int.general] The FREE WORLD asks for an urgent awakening of our minds

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at sapo.pt
Wed May 20 08:58:34 CEST 2015

          Let us transform our TYRANNIES in DEMOCRACIES
  by introducing the TEMPORARY MANDATE in every PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT

Kind Pirates,

it is impossible to improve a world reduced to such a state of confusion
without making an intellectual leap. Which is not possible without
gaining a precise historical awareness.

Briefly: the difference between TYRANNY and DEMOCRACY is all in the
TEMPORARY MANDATE of public roles. There's nothing else that matters
equally. Let us retrace history to see what happened.

The democratization process began long ago, at the dawn of the same
monarchies, through the introduction of the TEMPORARY MANDATE for the
members of parliaments. 70 years ago, with the advent of more democratic
times, democracy was supposed to continue to expand itself by
introducing the TEMPORARY MANDATE in every role of the Public
Administrations. But the PUBLIC CAREERISTS, the hired for life in the
Public Employment according to the pre-democratic use, have blocked the
cultural evolution and consequently the spread of democracy to the sole
purpose of preserving "their" FIXED JOB. The same happened in every
"democratic" Country. Also yours.

Besides this the struggles for job have prevented the individual taking
of conscience that each Public Job is a PUBLIC GOOD and POWER that
cannot be assigned for life, it cannot become a PERSONAL FEUD without
reducing the Res Publica to a property deprived of access to others. De
facto it was kept the ethical, philosophical, legal and political design
of the previous feudal/imperial/monarch/fascist societies. It works
precisely like this: the hired for life in the Public Employments serve
to keep citizens marginalized, ignorant and powerless so that the PUBLIC
and PRIVATE sectors can freely make their WORSE. The world we live in is
built exactly like that.

Now we can choose: whether to continue to make confusion, to spread an
inculture created by PUBLIC CAREERISTS to defend the privilege of public
roles assigned for life, to remain indifferent at best doing protests
that, without a valid IDEA, will be only counterproductive, or decide to
become mature and responsible people who are focused on a great single
goal: to complete the DEMOCRATIZATION PROCESS started centuries ago and
arrested 70 years ago.

Let us make democratic the Public Administrations of Europe and of the
whole world, by introducing finally the temporary mandate in any Public
Employment, even the humblest. Let us understand well: the temporary
hiring in Public Administrations not only serves to let operate properly
both the Public and the Private sectors but (combined with a transitory
income for citizenship) is just what we need to solve the urgent problem
of the INCOME REDISTRIBUTION.

As soon as possible the DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT be therefore
achieved nationally and in the greater Federations: granted exclusively
with temporary mandate. The end of bureaucrats. We cannot accept that a
prime minister or a head of state be appointed for life. So why we
should accept that some hold as their personal, private property, jobs,
powers and incomes that are equally PUBLIC therefore a common property?

I hope that the Pirate Party will not confine itself in a political
niche and will be instead leader in the building of a WHOLE FREE WORLD
that cannot start than with OPEN/PARTICIPATED PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS.

Danilo D'Antonio

Eudaemony global researches Laboratory
Piazza del Municipio - Rocca S. M. - Italy

+39 339 5014947

DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT
http://hyperlinker.com/ars/index_it.htm