[pp.int.general] FYI - WG: [pp-leaders] Invitation to PPI Pirate Summer 2015 - July 31st - August 9th, Piotrowice Nyskie, PL

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Wed May 20 22:29:04 CEST 2015

FYI

Von: pp-leaders Im Auftrag von Gregory Engels
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015 12:22
An: Pp Leaders
Betreff: [pp-leaders] Invitation to PPI Pirate Summer 2015 - July 31st - August 9th, Piotrowice Nyskie, PL

Dear colleagues, please consider the following invitation. Also it would be great, if you could forward it to your national/regional mailing lists, as we whant this invitation to spread.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Board Member
Pirate Parties International

mobile: +49 172 853 44 91
skype:gregory.engels
jabber:dichter at jabber.piratenpartei.de
my free time: http://doodle.com/dichter

Ahoi Pirates,

We are happy to announce the first Pirate Summer event to be held this year at the beginning of august in Piotrowice Nyskie, Poland. It is the opportuninty for individual pirates to spend some vacations together, to get know each other better and to foster international cooperation.

Everybody is welcome to contribute their content to the Pirate Summer - be it a workshop, a session, a lecture, a hackathon, a music jam or anything else that could be relevant to pirates, or is just fun (how about offering a hike along the Czech-Polish border, or a tournament of MtG?)

The location we have found is truely unique - an old palace from the sixteen century, that was bought six years ago by a family that is restoring it to its former shape since then. Overall there are 5 hectar grounds with multiple buildings, barns, a big number of large rooms for meetings, a pond (what is left from the medivial moat), farm animals, dogs, cats - in total 250 pirates can fit in. There are rooms in the palace for 25 people, the rest have to either to camp in a tent, or share dormitory rooms in the former storage buildings.

We will offer full catering and also child care (if enough families with children will join us), so that we can have a vacation together and you should bring your family with you.

*	What: "Pirate Summer" vacation

*	When: July 31st - August 9th 2015

*	Where: Piotrowice Nyskie, Poland

You can see the photos of this place on its facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Piotrowice-Nyskie/288302209261?sk=photos_stream

and on official site: http://piotrowicenyskie.com/

Here are the costs for the tickets:

Adults:

A room in the palace: 35 Euro per day including full-board catering (315 Euro for the whole 9 days)

Tent / dormitory: 18 Euro per day including full-board catering (162 Euro for the whole 9 days)

Children:

under 3 years old: free

under 12 years old: EUR 9,- per day

between 12 and 18: EUR 12,- per day

Please register at  <https://ps15.eventbrite.com/> https://ps15.eventbrite.com

If there will be more then 10 children registered for the event, we will organize a care person / kids animation for no additional charge, so that the adults would have more time to hang out busy with "adult stuff" or be kids again unobserved.

If more then 50/100/200 persons will register in total, we will drop the prices for everyone.

It is allright to come to only for a part of the summer camp, but the rooms in the palace are given with the preference to the people who are coming for the whole time. You can pay in cash when you arrive at the pirate summer camp.

FAQ:

Q: Is there any fears of zombie attack?