[pp.int.general] Spain just got 4 elected pirate councillors

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Tue May 26 17:27:57 CEST 2015

Hi Josef,

Just a note.

Mercè Marzo is indeed a happy pirate, but that candidature where she was
running (Gent d'Alella) is a citizens' candidature (without parties), so
she was running there as one more citizen, not representing Pirates of
Catalunya. That she is a pirate it should be just taken as a fun fact.  ;)

We're quite glad that she got elected and we're sure she'll make a
beautiful job, as she has already been doing, but it's important to make
sure that there's no confusion in whatever communications about her role,
specially toward her candidature fellows.  :)

Greetings,

          Muriel