[pp.int.general] Spain just got 4 elected pirate councillors

michael john sinclair mickeyy_sinclair at yahoo.de
Tue May 26 18:11:45 CEST 2015

58 total Seats, great work.Best RegardsMickey Sinclair.

     Muriel Rovira Esteva <muriel at pirata.cat> schrieb am 17:27 Dienstag, 26.Mai 2015:

 Hi Josef,

Just a note.

Mercè Marzo is indeed a happy pirate, but that candidature where she was running (Gent d'Alella) is a citizens' candidature (without parties), so she was running there as one more citizen, not representing Pirates of Catalunya. That she is a pirate it should be just taken as a fun fact.  ;)

We're quite glad that she got elected and we're sure she'll make a beautiful job, as she has already been doing, but it's important to make sure that there's no confusion in whatever communications about her role, specially toward her candidature fellows.  :)

Greetings,

          Muriel

Hi Pirates,
the local elections in Spain went good and we're happy to have another 4 elected pirates in Spain. More information available in English, French and Spanish
http://piratetimes.net/results-for-pirates-in-the-spanish-local-elections/

http://piratetimes.net/es/resultados-de-los-piratas-en-las-elecciones-locales-del-estado-espanol/

http://piratetimes.net/fr/quatre-nouveaux-representants-pirate-elus-en-espagne/

Organizational Administrator for Pirate Times http://piratetimes.net
Contact me for any questions or concerns and I will do my best to help you. Also working as International Contact for PPSE.
Other contact:Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentineCel: +46 73 824 98 49 (text me, if urgent)

Public key: CD039BE3 (only encrypted files, mail is not safe)

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net