[pp.int.general] Spain just got 4 elected pirate councillors

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 09:31:39 CEST 2015

]>> How many of them were in a pirate list? <<

]I'm afraid the answer is not binnary, it depends on what you mean by "pirate list". There were four types of candidatures ]and to me they are all quite pirate. I describe them here in detail so you can decide for yourself which ones fit your ]definition.  :)

That in turn depends on what you consider a "pirate" ;). But I guess the REAL question was under which form you got the three remaining elected. None of them under a real "Pirate" list, I'm afraid.

You catalans spead "being pirate" very thinly, just as we never have seen a show of "pirate force" from your supposedly +1.000 members.