[pp.int.general] Spain just got 4 elected pirate councillors

Dario Castañé dario at pirata.cat
Wed May 27 16:01:04 CEST 2015

We'll keep using the list's name. We are still four political parties
working together. We'll promote our individual activities as individuals
and use the joint name as a bigger broadcasting channel, without losing
our identity as Pirates.

So, if one of you (let's say another elected pirate) was to come here to
give a talk, we'll promote as Pirates and Decidim would share it too.

Dario