[pp.int.general] Communication Plan

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:48:54 CEST 2016

Of course, you CAN censor whatever you want... with GUTS ;)).

Which you have not shown to have, up till now.

https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/

https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/when-pirates-do-prefer-censorship/

https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/can-doing-nothing-be-the-future-of-democracy/

#PPIGA16 was still another fucking #pirate joke.

Antonio.