[pp.int.general] GA: Membership Requests

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Tue Aug 2 07:35:07 CEST 2016

Since you're still here, Jay, here's some feedback to your
reactions.

You have a broken party which probably only works due to your
personified leadership. Should you stop being a good leader,
in case you are, then the party would have no way to recover
because the statutes fail to provide actual democracy.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 04:05:51PM -0400, Jay Emerson wrote:
> What the fuck do you think you're gonna do about it?  Take the party away
> from us?  LMAO!!!

Responding in such tones to such an issue is not constructive.
It is kind of odd to think that *you* are supposed to be the
non-violent OccupyWallStreet people. I've met more democratic
and disciplined ones.

Anyhow, I was just giving background information to ppint,
then ppint is free to add more unprepared and unstructured
groups to the association as it likes and already has, and
so it has done.

> Yeah, come and try and take the party from us, see what
> happens.  We do whatever the fuck we want together.

Your expectation that my analysis would not only imply that
you would not be getting accepted, but even could imply some
kind of threat to the existence of your group, is an effect
that I frequently observe from autocratic leaders: To think
that everything around them works in the same autocratic
ways as themselves, without any democratic limitations. Just
now Erdogan is pressing the EU to ignore all democratic
procedures and do things autocratically - like it doesn't
enter his brain what a democratic organization actually is.

> We are brothers and
> sisters that care for each other and we have all known each other for
> almost 12 years.  So yeah good luck with that.

Lucky you that you never needed actually functional statutes
in twelve years. I presume your membership growth rate is close
to nil, otherwise you would have known what I am talking about.

If you're so good about caring for each other, then you should
have understood that the time I spent to give you feedback on
your statutes is my way to care for you and for all of us. If
you can't see the good in me trying to help you become better,
then that may be a problem that will probably not only affect
my contribution.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/