[pp.int.general] Communication Plan

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:19:43 CEST 2016

  FB_IMG_1469767731448.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6L2ZhYHRq2jUUtua3h0SlZja00/view?usp=drivesdk>

As Fantasy Football Champion of 2016 in a 16 person league I feel as if my
words should hold more weight in PPI than it does currently.

Nobody understands what I, the founder of NYPP and very important serious
person went through last season.  The injuries, the loss of Ray Rice on my
roster, the fact i went bust on Eddie Lacey when I went way over auction
price only to have me fuck me with poor performance.

Luckily I traded him for Julie Edelman to get a cuff for the almighty Tom
Brady I had as QB and snagged Demarco Murray on waivers. Murray took
Le'veon Bell's starting position after he got injured and gave me the same
stats or better than Bell.

Given my obvious ability to be a great organizer of my fantasy roster I
wish to apply for the Russian Pirate Party's Fortune Teller position if
they'll have me.

Furthermore, I don't know if i can support a Los Angeles Pirate Party.

The wound is still too fresh from when the Kings beat my Rangers to win the
cup.  I've been waiting since '94 for that shit.

It ain't right.