[pp.int.general] Communication Plan

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:21:19 CEST 2016

What I would like to avoid is exactly this kind of back and forth
exchange like we have now here between Ray and Carlo. After their
first emails I have all I need to understand their position - the
subsequent exchange does not bring much new information.

I don't agree with Ray and I support Carlo - but in this exchange they
both post too much and too nitpicking.

Cheers,
Zbigniew

Zbigniew Lukasiak