[pp.int.general] Dear pirates from US

Raymond Johansen johansen.raymond2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:35:47 CET 2016

Wait? Someon3 pretending to be Richard is sending an email to this group.
Ya'll not falling for this I hope. Richard is a friend of mine and this one
is not it. Simply disregard the last email and have fun.

cheers

Ray

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 12:59 AM, Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> wrote:

> How about working for the Sanders campaign?  Right now is when help
> is most needed!
>
> --
> Dr Richard Stallman
> President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
> Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
> Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.

*Raymond Johansen  |  +47 911 35 863*

Int. Team, Pirate Party of Norway / raymond at piratpartiet.no
FreeAnons Advisory Board   |  Global Pirate Activist

facebook.com/RayJoha / twitter.com/RayJoha2