[pp.int.general] Dear pirates from US

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:45:57 CET 2016

Aight. Probably shouldn't, but I'll bite.

I have archives showing your participation in 6 threads on this list
(beginning in February of last year).  I've got more than 15 times
that (threads on this list alone) from Richard going back half a
decade.  Based on my own conversations with him, I wouldn't be
astonished, but would be a bit surprised.

  Scott Elcomb         @psema4
     http://www.pirateparty.ca/