[pp.int.general] Whitewashing regime change in Serbia - fake revolution on Oct, 5th

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:54:28 CEST 2016

With what "geopolitical agenda" do #Pirates work??

https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/

Klarmachen zum Kentern! | SameDoKan<https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/>
samedokan.wordpress.com
Dear German and International press: As a pirate who lives by the values enshrined in the Pirate Codex ( http://wiki.pirates-without-borders.org/Codex ) I believe the ...

https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/when-pirates-do-prefer-censorship/
When Pirates DO prefer CENSORSHIP | SameDoKan<https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/when-pirates-do-prefer-censorship/>
samedokan.wordpress.com
No answer forthcoming in 20 days… I guess they do not want to bother about the issue before the elections are over and crime has paid. So I have to BLOW THE WHISTLE.

https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/can-doing-nothing-be-the-future-of-democracy/
Can “doing nothing” be the future of democracy? | SameDoKan<https://samedokan.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/can-doing-nothing-be-the-future-of-democracy/>
samedokan.wordpress.com