[pp.int.general] Whitewashing regime change in Serbia - fake revolution on Oct, 5th

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:48:24 CEST 2016

I believe it is very important that we Pirates develop an informed opinion
about this. It is very plausible, even obvious, that the US aids all the
movements with money and other help. How much does that compromise them? Is
receiving help from the US a reason for us to be against a movement? In
principle not, and also establishing democracy where there used to be
dictatorship, the non-violence, the revolution as a celebration - it is all
stuff that we support. But the secrecy of the actions by the US is indeed
projecting a shadow over all these operations.

Cheers,
Zbigniew

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Jelena Jovanovic <jelena.the.one at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Documentary in English on Washington's geopolitical agenda - Wikileaks revealed
> how Stratfor worked with group that infiltrated and compromised
> revolution Otpor
>
> Have a look and learn how colored revolutions work.
> US taxpayers funding of colored revolution became public knowledge after
> Oct, 5th.
>
> Countries mentioned: Serbia, Egypt. Ukraine, Georgia, Kirghistan, Belarus
> Characters from this film are in Gifiles 1 and 2 on Wikileaks
>
> https://vimeo.com/34179193

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/