[pp.int.general] My thoughts at present

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:32:52 CEST 2016

Yeah, like all Italian pirates must be on Basic Income since the stone age!

Last time I heard of one was a certain Ciucina complaining I was doubting his competences as a lawyer, being member of a certain infamous Court of Arbitration ;),

He did not insist, unable as he was to prove me wrong, but he had to scare me as only lawyers can ;)),