[pp.int.general] Pirates of Catalonia asking for your support

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:41:26 CEST 2017

Those who are most in need to follow advice, are often those quickest to
hand that same advice to others, or in its more classical form "let he
who is without sin cast the first stone".

Not that you'll pay any attention to this, or anything else that anyone
has ever told you, because as we all know, no politician in history -
and you'll say it with great surety - has been treated worse or more
unfairly as you and Gregory.